When we choose clothing, the price of different fabrics is also very different. For example, imitation fox fur and real fox fur, although they look similar, are still very different if you look closely. So what is the difference between faux fox fur and real fox fur? Just look at these points carefully and you can tell the difference.
1. The hand feel is different. The real fox fur feels soft and delicate, and the hand feels very comfortable. And imitation fox fur, the feel is not so delicate, and even has a relatively hard feeling. So just by touching it, you can tell whether it is imitation fox fur or real fox fur.
2. The gloss is different, the real fox fur has a good gloss, and it looks like it wants to be shiny. If it is in the sun, it will be more shiny and more glossy. But if it is fox fur, it does not have a good gloss and looks a bit dull.
3. The colors are different. If there is real fox fur, there will be a certain difference in color. Although the differences are relatively subtle, they are not all the same. And the imitation fox fur chooses the method of machine processing, the color will be more consistent, or even there is no difference.
4. The taste is different. When we distinguish between real fox fur and imitation fox fur, we can also judge by the taste. Take a few fox fur and burn it with a lighter. If it is real fox fur, it will smell like a burnt head. But if it's fake fox fur, it smells like burnt plastic.
5. The price is different, and the price is the same. It is also the same truth. The price gap between real fox fur and imitation fox fur is also relatively large, so it is easy to distinguish real fox fur and imitation fox fur from the price.